Sangamon River Music Festival
THINGS TO KNOW
We want your festival experience to be the best it can be!
* FESTIVAL PARKING: FREE Parking with Shuttle Service is available
in the grassy area by Mahomet IGA on Eastwood Drive. Additional
parking can be found on most streets, excluding the areas of the festival.
Consider carpooling, if you are coming with a group.
* HANDICAPPED PARKING: Parking is available in the Busey Bank
parking lot located on the corner of Main & Lincoln Streets. Please enter
the lot at the North Lincoln Street entrance. Paved surfaces are available
throughout the festival.
* FIRST AID / EMERGENCY: First aid will be available at the Community
Center located across the street from the stage. In case of an emergency,
please go to that location so they may assist you. Emergency personnel
will be walking throughout the festival, in case of an emergency call 9-1-1.
* SEATING: There is seating in various locations throughout the festival
(i.e. food court, American Legion, Masonic Hall, and Lions Tent). Bring
lawn chair or blanket for seating on the lawn in front of the stage.
* COOLING AREAS: You can enjoy cooling off at the Community Center,
Masonic Lodge, American Legion, and Main Street Merchants that are
open during the festival.
* ACTIVITIES: Admission to the festival is FREE and includes all music
performances. Food, beverages, vendor items and special attractions (i.e.
carnival rides) do have an associated cost with them.
* ATM MACHINES: ATM machines are available at the Food Court, along
with these locations in Mahomet: Busey Bank, First-Mid Illinois Bank,
Eastwood Mall, Fisher National Bank and Mobile Gas Station.
* LOST & FOUND: Items are to be taken to the State Farm booth located
near the lawn area. Booth will be open each day until the start of the last
Festival Helpline: 217-586-3165
For over 19 years, we've been bringing a FAMILY FRIENDLY festival to the great people of Mahomet and surrounding communities with the finest live bands that have ever plugged in their electric guitars!!
Conveniently located along Main Street in Downtown Mahomet, IL, the Sangamon River Music Festival is an annual
tradition that brings life to our downtown. Our annual festival
takes place the fourth Friday & Saturday of August each year.
Enjoy FREE Live Music, Mahomet Lion's Club Beer Tent, Food Court, Street Vendors, Crafter's Village, Carnival Rides,
Cornhole Tournament, Parade and so much more!
You won't want to miss bringing your family out for a weekend of fun and enjoyment.